CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTOR

On the 7-09-07 I was a community contributor because I helped about 4-5 kids get there blog up and working and I shared my skills to the kids and Jaiden . And I all so was a self directed learner because I discussed my thinking to the kids so they no how to do it later on in life. I was a quality producer because I had to plan what I had to to get there blog up and I had to plan where to get the widgets and all there other stuff to and I all so was considered the audience to make sure that what was on the blog was OK to put on there blog and I all so investigated a methods because of wasting all my time looking up the web site I just went to my blog to save a lot more of my time. I was a designer & creator because I made plans to help the kids make there blog and I made plans to finish all the blogs and I finished them all and I was so happy.And I did alout more stuff to help at my school.

0 comments: